Rent One of Our Privately Owned
Wells Maine Vacation Cottages
We will begin taking reservations for the 2015 season on Jan. 2, 2015
The Cottages at Summer Village is a 65 acre,
three-season resort community situated on the southern coast of Maine. Vacationers of all ages can enjoy a variety of activities or just relax in the peace and quiet of our natural setting. Our privately-owned one and two bedroom rental cottages come fully equipped with everything you need for a perfect vacation. High ceilings, extra large windows, and a three-season porch make each individually decorated cottage a gracious airy retreat.
When you rent one of our smoke-free cottages, you gain access to all the wonderful amenities at Summer Village, including:
- three swimming pools & two kiddie pools
- a fitness center
- Friday evening movies and popcorn
- 1.8 mile perimeter road great for easy walks and bicycling
- Wells/Ogunquit/Kennebunk Shoreline Trolley stop in front providing quick and easy access to local beaches
- A Summer Village Trolley that runs continuously, in season, around perimeter
- WiFi in Barn
- Game room with ping-pong, air hockey, video games, and more
- Tennis courts
- Computer room with printer and WiFi
If you feel like venturing from your pool chair or your three-season porch, the beaches, shops and restaurants of Wells, Ogunquit and the Kennebunks are just minutes away.
Take a look at the cottages available for rent and then book your cottage today for a vacation that you’ll remember forever!
Lighthouses and more……
Monday, April 6, 2015
The coast of Maine may have become famous for its lighthouses, but did you know Read the Rest…
Friday, January 9, 2015
Are you getting ready to plan your family’s summer vacation? Here are some helpful suggestions Read the Rest…
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Friday, January 2, 2015
Well, here we are in the new year already! The reservations office is open and Read the Rest…
The Cottages At Summer Village
454 Post Road (Route 1)
Wells, Maine 04090
The Cottages at Summer Village
PO Box 394,
Moody, ME 04054